Help Prevent Substance Abuse with Education, Programs, and Resources
Substance abuse affects people from all walks of life: brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters. Odds are, even if you haven’t been subject to the damage and risks of substance abuse, you know someone who has lived through it or who has watched a loved one struggle.
Arm yourself with a wealth of articles, videos, and other useful knowledge so that you can help make a difference. To read more about substance abuse and how to prevent it, click here for an archive of articles.
Drug Prevention Resources
When educating others or yourself about the realities of drug abuse and addiction, you want as much information at your fingertips as you can get.
We can help.
Knowledge is power – the power to fight addiction and drug abuse in our families, friends, coworkers, or even ourselves.
Check out the information we have available for you to download, or feel free to share the message with others. Drug abuse prevention begins with one person – you!
- Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services 405-522-3908 | 405-522-9054
- OK I’M READY
- Brandon Whitten Institute 580-559-5815
- ATLAS Addiction Treatment, Locator, Assessment, and Standards Platform 1-800-597-2557
- 12&12 Incorporated 918-664-4224
- Youth Suicide Prevention & Early Intervention Resources 800-273-TALK (8255)
- The Recovery Center 405-525-2525
- Austin Box “12” Foundation
- Julio Rojas, Ph.D., Expert Addiction Services and Consultation – [email protected]
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration The National Helpline is a Confidential, Free 24hr/365day Information Service
Online Treatment Locator Tool
- The American Society for Addiction Medicine 301-656-3920
- The American Psychological Association 800-374-2721
- Alcoholics Anonymous 212-870-3400
AA Meeting Information
- Narcotics Anonymous 818-773-9999
NA Meeting Information